Small improvement regarding activity icons, suggestions needed

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:48:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 19:05, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> akonadi is not where to look for these kinds of things. in the
> notifications
> we try (though people keep sneaking "nepomuk" back in) to just refer to it
> as
> "desktop search"

OK, that's what I'll use then. I can see why people want to include
"Nepomuk" since it's not clear which of the items you have to check in
System Settings to enable "Desktop Search".

I played around with this today and found that the tooltip didn't show up
when the button was disabled - any tips how to work around that?