Small improvement regarding activity icons, suggestions needed

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:58:48 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 16:39, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> fine idea, except please don't use "Nepomuk Semantic Desktop" in the text.
> perhaps ... "The Desktop Search framework must be enabled ..."

I used "Nepomuk Semantic Desktop" because that's what it says in System
Settings; I don't like the term either. The Akonadi notification calls it
"Nepomuk Indexing Agents" and "The Nepomuk service" (which I find even more
confusing). We really need a standard way to refer to Nepomuk and Strigi. :/

adding a link
> to the appropriate control panel would be awesome.

Indeed. At first I was thinking of using the standard tooltip you find in
applications, in which case this wouldn't be possible (?), but now I
realize I can use a Plasma tooltip.