Switching activities and keeping applications

Fabian Riethmayer fabian at web2.0-apps.de
Tue Nov 8 10:26:11 UTC 2011

Hello,
I was just talking to sebas on IRC about switching activities and "take" all
my applications with me. He said, it was not (easily) possible at the moment
to switch between activities and still have all my running applications "with
me", but I might send my usecase to plasma mailing list.

My usecase:
I have a netbook, normally running with Plasma netbook. If I connect it to a
big monitor, I switch to a different activity, Plasma Desktop.
At the moment, I have to either asign all applications to all activities one
by one, or reopen all applications on the other activitiy.

kind regards
Fabian