plasma dashboards and plasma evolution

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:26:40 UTC 2011

Hi list,

With the heavy work ongoing in plasma, woud you say it is safer to wait for
4.8 ? I would have liked to pick up again the topic for skrooge, probably
using QML, but was wondering if the timing is suitable ?

Do you think that the work already done, or that we could start (we develop
using latest stable workspace), could be incompatible with whatever ends up in
4.8 ?
Or maybe it is a good timing because there might be some evolutions because of
plasma dashboards specific needs integrated in 4.8 ?

Thanks in advance for your advices :)

Guillaume
--
Skrooge, a free, Open Source, personal finances software
http://skrooge.org