4.8 communication

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:02:32 UTC 2011

On Friday 04 November 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2011 20:08:35 Marco Martin wrote:
> > would it be worth to add to 4.8 and martek it?
>
> yes,

i would be for this as well modulo one thing (see below)

> > (vicen that wac tml widgets support is of course minimal because all the
> > extra api that should be binded to javascript is missing)
>
> is there docu for this JS api?

the device apis part of
http://www.wacapps.net/specifications

one concern i have is since it maps qtmobility quite closely we would have to
use it for at least some of the things (don't think there are alternatives for
acceleromenter for instane)

i'm a bit uneasy making kde-workspace depending from qtmobility.. would make
the case for putting it in a separate module?

--
Marco Martin