[Junior job] Re: translations of qml plasmoids

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Nov 3 15:02:43 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011, 16:59:43 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Thursday 20 October 2011, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > > so,
> > > the translation of the activity screen plasmoid worked,
> >
> > Really?
> > I see only that message extraction works, but don't find a loadcatalog
> > call.
> >
> > Did you run activity screen plasmoid in locale x-test
> > (http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE'
> > s_ l10n_Module)?
>
> the qml scriptengine adds a catalog named as the plugin name, so in this
> case "org.kde.active.activityscreen"

The catalog can not be loaded, installation of files named as
"org.kde.active.activityscreen.po" fails with this error message:

CMake Error: Attempt to add a custom rule to output
"/home/kdedev/svn/build/l10n-x-test/messages/playground-base/org.gmo.rule"
which already has a custom rule.

Broken i18n-wise, sigh...

--
Burkhard Lück