activity API in experimental?

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun May 22 15:10:39 CEST 2011

On Saturday, 21. May 2011. 18.32.18 Ryan Rix wrote:
> On Tue 26 April 2011 17:11:52 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > Ok, the stripped version of the api is now in kdelibs/experimental
> >
> > Just the bare activity related stuff, without the resource access
> > methods and similar.
>
> Any timeline on the resource methods being added back in? This really
> limits the usefulness of this API to me to workspacey "hey we can switch

The main reason why this went in was the places model tied to activity
which didn't need any stuff related to resources.

The resources stuff api will soon be done and pushed when we get unfrozen.
There were some api modifications because of S-L-C.

Ch

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
   -- Leo Rosten