activity API in experimental?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sun May 22 03:32:18 CEST 2011

On Tue 26 April 2011 17:11:52 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> Ok, the stripped version of the api is now in kdelibs/experimental
>
> Just the bare activity related stuff, without the resource access
> methods and similar.

Any timeline on the resource methods being added back in? This really
limits the usefulness of this API to me to workspacey "hey we can switch
activities and stuff, yay". If I'm trying to implement resource filtering
in an application it means that I have to track the resources myself
which, quite frankly, sucks. :(

Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com: Where Open Source Happens! ==