May sprint planning

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri May 6 17:31:04 CEST 2011

On Sunday 1 May 2011 17:52:49 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> the May devel sprint is starting tomorrow:
>
> 	http://contour-scrum.basyskom.org/icescrum/p/PLASMA#sprintBacklog/43
>
> starting immediately, you can add new features and stories to the Sandbox
> or request existing ones that aren't already scheduled for this sprint to
> be added to this sprint.
>
> to request something to be scheduled, please reply to this email so we can
> keep all sprint plan requests and planning in one thread for easier
> tracking.

OK people. So not much discussion but we got a pretty packed sprint backlog
already (with no less than 37 stories in). Now the discussion period is over,
so the goal is to get as many of them done as possible.

When splitting out your story in tasks, don't forget to create tasks (except
if that's a really trivial story but we don't have many of them) for:
 a) Reviewing your branch
 b) Merging your branch back into integration/master
That'll force us to check for those criterions to meet our definition of done:
http://contour-
scrum.basyskom.org/icescrum/p/PLASMA#sprintBacklog/doneDefinition/43

So from now on, no new stories should be added to the sprint plan (except
Aaron who got a free pass to add defect stories for urgent bugs). That said,
adding more stories or features to the sandbox is really encouraged, feel free
to do so during the course of the sprint.

If you got any question feel free to ask.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net