SoK idea: Improve krunner result displaying and navigation.

Luiz Romário Santana Rios luizromario at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:54:09 CEST 2011

Hi again.

So, based on this list, I made a 12 week plan for the project based on the
12 week scheme used in GSoC:

Week 1/2: Tweak Nepomuk runner
Week 2/3: Tweak File search runner
Week 3: Tweak Google runner
Weeks 4 to 5 (or 6?): Put result querying in a different thread
Week 6: Polish what has been done so far

Week 7: Get user feedback better (Tell when searching and when nothing was
found, some helping message at start)
Week 8: Separate results in groups, allow user to define the priority of
each runner (or allow developer to define the priority each one of their
runner's commands can set it)
Week 9: Make results fit on only one krunner screen, shrink less relevant
results, hide lesser relevant results on main krunner screen
Week 10: Expanding/unexpanding search groups
Week 11: Extra actions for each item of the results, depending on its type
Week 12: Polish and get everything ready to go

What do you think?

Em 1 de maio de 2011 04:06, Luiz Romário Santana Rios <luizromario at gmail.com

--
Luiz Romário Santana Rios