GSoC student introduction

Arthur Arlt a.arlt at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue May 3 18:41:35 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself to the development teams of KWin and Plasma. My
name is Arthur Arlt and I am participating in Google Summer of Code for the
project "Modularization of KWin". My mentor is Martin.

I am studying Applied Computer Science (MSc) at the University of Heidelberg
in Germany. I achieved my Bachelor degree at the University of Mannheim where
I studied Software- and Internettechnology. I still live in Mannheim, since I
have all my friends around here and Heidelberg is not very far away.

I am really looking forward working together with you helping to prepare KWin
to be ready for Wayland.

Best regards,
Arthur