May sprint planning

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue May 3 13:36:00 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 3 May 2011 13:25:24 Daker Fernandes wrote:
> I would like to keep the plasma components tracked in the icescrum.
> Should I put them as a feature and split them as stories?

Sound like a good plan, you might want to be slightly verbose in explaining
the scope of the feature. Also I would advise one story per component, except
if:
 a) the interaction model of the component is slightly complex, in which case
this particular component would have several user stories (one per
interaction);
 b) the input data of the component is complex, in which case the component
would have several user stories as well (one per family of data set, be it
based on its type, its size or other distinctive aspects).

Obviously a and b are note mutually exclusive. ;-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net