May sprint planning

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue May 3 07:36:27 CEST 2011

On Monday 2 May 2011 20:53:44 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> On Sunday 01 May 2011 17:52:49 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi all :)
> >
> > the May devel sprint is starting tomorrow:
> > 	http://contour-scrum.basyskom.org/icescrum/p/PLASMA#sprintBacklog/43
> >
> > starting immediately, you can add new features and stories to the Sandbox
> > or request existing ones that aren't already scheduled for this sprint
> > to be added to this sprint.
> >
> > to request something to be scheduled, please reply to this email so we
> > can keep all sprint plan requests and planning in one thread for easier
> > tracking.
>
> I just added one story for the Plasma Compositor to the sandbox and would
> like to see it scheduled for this sprint.

Added a comment to it. Just in case the notification didn't work (I know
iceScrum has this feature, not sure if that's enabled on our installation).

For reference the comment says:
"This one sounds like a feature to be split in several stories to me. Such
stories would be seen from the effect developer point of view."

If you need any help with the splitting itself just get in touch with me on
IRC, we can go through that together.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net