Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Subject: Plasmate status

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:52:48 CET 2011

hmm ok, seems like the crash comes from the KMix  engine I've been playing
with lately.
If you want, here it is the bt: http://paste.kde.org/7808/
(I'll try to get a more detailed one btw :)
Cheers,

Diego

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.

My personal blog: http://polentino911.wordpress.com/