GSoC proposal: First draft

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:26:10 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Viranch Mehta <viranch.mehta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Viranch Mehta <viranch.mehta at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> yes, it's a great idea and no, there still doesn is a page for it, if
>> you will do one.. free hugs :p
>>
> I scored one: http://techbase.kde.org/QML_Plasmoids ! :P
> I've listed plasmoids that are in
> kde-workspace/plasma/{desktop,generic}/applets. I guess those are the
> primary ones.
> Marco: Please update as soon as possible.

Thanks for the good work.
Also important are those in kdeplasma-addons (most of the ones in the
playground svn are those)

i'll mark the ones that are started, and should really really start
porting them over git, meh

while people start to do the ports, i think the branches where they
live should be marked here near the plasmoid name

Cheers,
Marco Martin