GSoC: Educational desktop

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Mar 15 20:44:22 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Marc Mauri Alloza <
marcmaurialloza at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Marco, Aaron, Anne-Marie and other plasma people
>
> I'm on the #plasma IRC now with the opengeek_ nickname
>
> Cheers
> Marc Mauri
>

> 2011/3/15 Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>
>
>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:46 PM, karan pratap singh
>> <wizard.karan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > hi plasma people,
>> >
>> > I would like to know that too...I talked to Anne-Marie Mahfouf at
>> > conf.kde.in at Bengaluru in India and she said that a mentor will be
>> chosen
>> > after an IRC meeting with relevant plasma developers. She must have been
>> > busy after she just got back from India...so I am still waiting
>> patiently :)
>>
>> Hi Karan,
>> also for you, great news:)
>> and if you want to meet us on irc, you're welcome ;)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marco Martin

Hi Marc!
It's nice to see local people getting interested in KDE and Edu :). I can't
really be mentoring that because I'll probably be mentoring in KDevelop
already, but if I can help you in any way you can just contact me.

Looking forward to your progress there!

Aleix