Plasmate: some files miss licenses

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 15 13:53:23 CET 2011

On Monday, March 14, 2011 14:25:10 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> 	Are you OK with changing the license in the unlicensed files you have
> 	worked on in Plasmate to GPLV2+ and KDE e.V. approved licenses?

Nearly everybody has replied, and is either OK with the licensing change, or
doesn't need mentioning. I've attached the emails that didn't CC: plasma-devel
to this email, in order to generate a public track record, should this ever be
needed.

The only reply I'm missing is Andrew Coles. There was only one commit, which
was changing a bunch of strings to comply with translation policies. Therefor,
I've taken the liberty to not include Andrew in the copyright. (Andrew, if you
want me to put you in there, let me know.)

All the other files are now properly licensed, so this issue is resolved.

> Thanks for your attention on this boring topic. :-)

... and thanks everybody for the quick turnaround times. Makes boring things
much more bearable :)

sebas