GSoC: Educational desktop

karan pratap singh wizard.karan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:46:43 CET 2011

hi plasma people,

I would like to know that too...I talked to Anne-Marie Mahfouf at
conf.kde.in at Bengaluru in India and she said that a mentor will be chosen
after an IRC meeting with relevant plasma developers. She must have been
busy after she just got back from India...so I am still waiting patiently :)

from
Karan Pratap Singh
Chandigarh, India
IRC nick: kps_foo