Tokamak5 wiki page updated

Sebastian Kügler sebas at
Mon Mar 7 16:22:41 CET 2011

I've updated the Tokamak 5 Wiki page, and so should you! :)

Some information about date and location is now there, as well as transport
information. It's not complete, and I still have the page open, but feel free
already to ask if anything's unclear. I'll add that to the wiki page presto

Especially, please add arrival and departure dates (I've put in 25th - 30th
for now), those who want can come in earlier or leave later, I'm quite
flexible. I do need to know in advance when you're planning to come, sleeping
under bridges is not something I'd recommend in spring in NL. :)

sebas | | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9