Tokamak5 wiki page updated

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 7 16:22:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I've updated the Tokamak 5 Wiki page, and so should you! :)

Some information about date and location is now there, as well as transport
information. It's not complete, and I still have the page open, but feel free
already to ask if anything's unclear. I'll add that to the wiki page presto
then.

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Tokamak5

Especially, please add arrival and departure dates (I've put in 25th - 30th
for now), those who want can come in earlier or leave later, I'm quite
flexible. I do need to know in advance when you're planning to come, sleeping
under bridges is not something I'd recommend in spring in NL. :)

sebas