multiscreen fix

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:33:10 CET 2011

Sorry been quiet on this, lots of stuff on me now. I tested things out a
little and I'm having some trouble reproducing some of the symptoms
described by the bug. Specifically I can do the following:

- start with external screen at 1440x900
- Add an empty horizontal panel, add some widgets, click the "maximize"
button
- change screen to 1280x800
- Observe that a portion to the right of the panel gets cut off due to
smaller resolution

However, I can't seem to reproduce the vice versa case.

 - start with external screen at 1280x800
- Add an empty horizontal panel, add some widgets, click the "maximize"
button
- change screen to 1440x900
- Panel properly maximizes to fill up the horizontal space

This tried on both 4.6.0 and on master. Can someone else try it out and
confirm that this is the behaviour? There seems to be some reports in the
bug page on the vice versa case, but it doesn't seem reproducible from here.

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/