Adding plasmate to tasks wiki?

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:01:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

looking at the plasmate's wiki page i saw that it needs some love.Some
TODOs have been done,other not,and new features have been added.Also
there are some "things" which are not being expained well and some are
very messed up.For example if you look at the "The Work Interface" in
the last line it says,'widgets explorer (listing of Plasma::Widgets,
links to the doc)'.I searched at the plasma's API but i didn't find
anything like Plasma::Widgets.Is this a feature?I think yes.

The work that has been done in the wiki is very good,but i think that
it needs to be more specific.In the irc we have discussed to merge the
plasmoidviewer with plasmate(with the possibility to execute
plasmoidviewer in an indepedent window).
All these have to be documented and of course there is always this
wiki page,http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Tasks.

Would you like to add the plasmate in the plasma tasks?Writing a few
lines for each feature/change,i think that it would be enough.
After the 4th of July(when my exams will end),i will have more time to
contribute to plasmate,and i think that this move will help our
coordination.

--
Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos (terietor)
KDE Plasma Developer