Plasmaboard plasmoid: bug with non-qwerty layouts

Guillaume AUDARD audardg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:14:35 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your answer. I should have mentioned that I did have a look at
bugs.kde.org, but I didn't find the correct place to report it. Searching
for "plasmaboard", there are no bugs found. And when reporting a new bug, I
couldn't find which was the right component to choose. widget-misc ? general
? After asking where to report bugs for Plasmaboard on
forum.kde.org<http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=94780>,
I was answered that the best solution was to send an email to plasma-devel
mailing list.

The page on KDE-look.org still states : "Please report bugs in the
comments". Maybe this page should be updated saying that this version is no
longer up to date and that bugs should be reported to bugs.kde.org.

As for me helping fixing the bug, I unfortunately don't have any programming
skills, I am just a KDE user, reporting bugs when I find some. But I would
be glad to report it if I am told where is the right place for it to reach
the maintainer.

Guillaume