QDBus call return error

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jun 14 12:45:58 CEST 2011

On Saturday, June 11, 2011 21:43:56 SoulEdge wrote:
> 10/6/2011 Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:
> > The patches should basically work, though I haven't tested them lately,
> > never got to finishing this feature off.
> >

> > Maybe a more useful approach?
>
>         Yes, you're right, but i'm not more expert than you, and I limited
> to do  a little plasmoid (soon on kde-looks) that shows energy rate of
> upower directly in the desktop
>
>         When should the patches be applied (if yes) on KDE? For 4.7version
> will  be possible or will not?

You should be able to apply them on top of current master.

I'm right now not planning on finishing this functionality, as I've some
things with higher priority on my plate. So someone would need to take them,
test them, fix possible problems and pass them through review and merge after
master reopens. That would mean they'd be earliest part of our Solid in 4.8.

sebas