QDBus call return error

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jun 10 17:04:48 CEST 2011

On Sunday, June 05, 2011 00:49:59 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday, June 4, 2011 18:44:11 Beat Wolf wrote:
> > why not patch the dataengine so that others can benefit from it too?
> > just an idea
>
> could be done; but really it belongs in solid and solid's battery device
> doesn't have API for this.

Agree, here's a bunch of patches that do this, they expose upower's battery
charge history over Solid, expose it in the dataengine and add a consumption
graph to the battery applet.

The patches should basically work, though I haven't tested them lately, never
got to finishing this feature off.

Maybe a more useful approach?
--
sebas