QDBus call return error

SoulEdge wakkas.m at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:42:18 CEST 2011

4/6/2011 Shaun Reich ha scritto:
> Uh..that the signature doesn't exist :D
> Either the method requires (a) parameter(s), or that method does not
> exist (wrong spelling, case, etc.).
>
> Also, are you sure that there isn't a dataengine that already serves
> this information? e.g. "powermanagement" comes to mind presently.

	Yes, I'm sure there isn't a data engine, and for make a simple plasmoid I
decided to use org.freedesktop.UPower...

	The "EnergyRate" that I try to "call" isn't a function method but a
simple read only variable, could it be the problem?

	Because, by the terminal using:
$ qdbus --system org.freedesktop.UPower
/org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/battery_BAT1
org.freedesktop.UPower.Device.EnergyRate

I return the value I need...

	But I don't know where's the error :(

Thank you

N.P.