[KDE Usability] Re: Display Management Design

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sat Jul 30 13:59:21 UTC 2011

On 07/27/2011 12:16 AM, Lukas wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1A7bdmsLBE_oeRZPHxZNMBVAxMQZCkQIclWOrd2mRLGs/edit?hl=en_US
>
> Done. Just try to play around with it, if you what.  Quick version with
> activities integration :)

Now that I think about it... I fail to see what Activity integration can
bring to the table, the configuration is mainly related to the
monitor(s) you have connected, so once we detect the monitors we can
apply the saved configuration.

So I'm wondering, do we really want to be able to set a different
configuration for the same set of monitors depending on which activity
we are? I can think on corner cases but those should not be our primary
target.

For the rest of the mockup (I've read all the thread) I'm loving the
result :)! thanks for it!