determine default theme for plasma

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jul 11 12:15:31 CEST 2011

On Saturday, July 9, 2011 21:31:19 Shaun Reich wrote:
> > Plasma::Theme::default()->setThemeName("default")
>
> s/default/Air/
>
> I just tried now with the desktop scripting console, and: 'theme =
> "Air"' is apparently equivalent to "Oxygen", and it's this big black
> theme on my system. So the default in kdm is apparently this...and I'm
> unsure why Air isn't being..well, air.

the name of "air" is actually "default" (the name Air is just the string shown
in the UI). as for why it would use Oxygen: that's the ultimate fall-back for
theme. which means, most likely, that on your test system it simply can not
find the default air theme and therefore is using Oxygen.

that there is no wallpaper either indicates to me a general artwork related
problem? :)

humru othro a kohnu se