Plasma-desktop, Awesome and multiple screens

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 10:43:42 CEST 2011

On Wednesday, July 6, 2011 01:40:55 Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Pleasew let me know where to turn if this is not the right forum.

well, this isn't a user support mailing list but a devel list; you're probably
more likely to get use level help on places like forum.kde.org. but i do have
an answer for you all the same :)

> Does anyone here have any hints on how to make this work for the laptop-
> only and multi screen cases?

known bug; fixed with a minor regression for 4.7.0 (the regression being that
panels no longer migrate from the external screen to the internal screen)

humru othro a kohnu se