the next step on the desktop

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Jan 31 19:24:02 CET 2011

On 01/31/2011 05:04 PM, Marco Martin wrote:
> duh!
> so wouldn't break something that now is working after all ;)
> all of this should depend on resolutions returning different values, so
Imho we should disable that feature by default and improve the application
default size.

Maybe the correct way of doing it would be:
-For new users: Disable the feature
-For old users: Leave the feature activated as it is right now.

Savig the size depending on the resolution doesn't fix the extended
desktop user case, since you will have to load the size corresponding to
the smallest resolution.