KWin GLES, cleanup and coding style change

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:43:19 CET 2011

2011/1/30 Martin Gräßlin <kde at martin-graesslin.com>

> There is of course the option to change it manually. I would not like to do
> it, but if there is no automatic way I will waste tomorrow evening ;-)

Don't know about astyle, but I'd do something like:

 - find . -exec sed -i "s/if(/if (/g" {} \; # Change all occurrences
 - git add -p # Interactive git add, so that you can exclude from the commit
false positives which have been corrected
 - git commit # Well
 - git reset --hard # To undo changes to false positives removed from the
previous commit