KDE-ify QML all across KDE

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:09:40 CET 2011

Hi Marco,

I'm am working on Calligra Mobile as an Intern at Nokia. Just remembered
that you had sent this mail. I understand that libkdeclarative is planned to
be *the* way to access essential kdelibs functionality. If so, I was
thinking about adding functionality to libkdeclarative as per needs arise
for calligra mobile.

e.g. right now I need a way to access Image loading in QML similar to
KIcon("kwords.png"), so we can add something to libkdeclarative, right?

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com