Review Request: Adding "Set Wallpaper Image" Option in Picture Frame

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jan 26 21:12:32 CET 2011

On Wednesday, January 26, 2011, todd rme wrote:
> Right, that is exactly what I am suggesting.

and it's now what Plasma::Containment does for drop handling. please test to
see if it does indeed behave in a "least surprise" principle method in
practice (it works for me :)

we then need to do around to all the wallpaper plugins and add something like
this to the .desktop files of the ones that support images:

MimeType=image/jpeg;image/png;image/svg+xml;image/svg+xml-compressed

(note the use of ';' instead of the usual ',' to separate items! that caught
me once already!)

anyone feel like doing that, or should i? (honestly, i'm up to my eyeballs in
other stuff atm and would appreciate the help :)

humru othro a kohnu se