plasma kpart theming

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:19:25 CET 2011

On Monday 24 January 2011, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> The only issue for me is the wallpapery background.
>
> For me, it just doesn't belong there, visually nor semantically.
>
> Ok, we are using it in other apps, but it is used for the main
> background, then the content is shown in a nicely  styled small
> rectangle.
>
> Here, there is the wallpaper, then the white page, then in the white
> page, rectangles with the content.
>
> Cheerio
>
> BTW, the theme itself looks *awesome*!

yeah, I'm not a great fan of the wallpaper as well, (i actually don't like
that much any of the current "start pages")

but the only alternative to me is using the standard white "view" color from
the color scheme, that looks a bit "poor" i think (but we can decide is good
enough eh ;)).
and yes, *if* those pages are going to look like this, the about pages should
have a similar theme as well (btw the current one besides looking too much
like the workspace one, has an ugly problem at the borders, not solvable in
html)

Cheers,
Marco Martin