where to download plasma-mobile solution for MeeGo?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:46:37 CET 2011

On Wednesday 19 January 2011, Rohan Garg wrote:
> Do meego repos even have those? Im not sure, but theres Kubuntu Mobile that

yes, there is a personal repository made by kde ppl, that's quite ineresting
since it uses the kdelibs mobile profile and includes koffice/calligra mobile
as well.

> you can use on a N900, theres also a ubuntu lucid chroot that you can boot
> on a Android device and then you can install plasma mobile on it :-)

yes, Kubuntu is an option as well, they have an experimental ppa with plasma
mobile, kdepim trunk with the mobile version as well, built against the kde
4.6 rc2 packages.
last time I checked the plasma mobile packages were quite old, hope they have
been updated.

Cheers,
Marco Martin