The future of virtual desktops

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Feb 25 07:18:50 CET 2011

----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----
> Hi all,

snip
> What I want to know is the following: Are there any plans or outlines
> regarding how to proceed with virtual desktop (and activities)? Are they
> documented somewhere?
There are no plans to change anything about virtual desktops. As Aaron wrote they are orthogonal to activities. So the introduction of activities does not change anything about vds.

> If not, this thread can serve as a place for discussing this.
I don't think that there is anything which needs to be discussed except the greener shade of our bike shed.

Cheers
Martin