[RFC] Enforcing Compositing

Beat Wolf wolf at fryx.ch
Sun Feb 20 22:11:35 CET 2011

On this computer, using the binary nvidia drivers, i could enable compositing.
But due to some nvidia driver bugs, my computer becomes slugish very fast,
which means compositing is not an option.

i don't think that the x.org environment is stable enough to be able to remove
a option that lets you work around bugs.

Beat Wolf