Featurlets for 4.7

Chris Reeves evschris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 03:06:09 CET 2011

Since I've started using activities more heavily, I miss the ability
to target activities with window rules. Is that on anyone's radar?

My main use case is to automatically assign skype windows to all
activities so that I can switch between activities without losing the
chat/call window that I'm referencing.

Thanks, Chris