Featurlets for 4.7

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 11:17:11 CET 2011

On Sunday 13 February 2011 23:39:42 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Sunday 13 February 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> > > probably too light; but if kdeedu can roll it into a bigger project
> >
> > that reminds me, some stuff for the educational desktop could be a quite
> > big and nice gsoc for plasma&&kdeedu together ;)
>
> And, do we put it under plasma or kdeedu sections?
> Anma: ideas? :)

It's more about plasma code so I would say plasma!
If Nuno could be involved in the mentoring, it would be great! As for me I
always have a big problem during summer holidays (July and August) when kids
and family and lack of internet make my KDE involvement rather slim so I am
not a good candidate for mentoring.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie