wiki page for Tokamak V

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:30:33 CET 2011

On Thursday 10 February 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi al,
> I've put on http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Tokamak5
> a page for tokamak 5 to:
> * collect ideas on the topics
> and most important
> * list of attendees, so please please add yourself there ASAP, also
> specifying if you prefer it at beginning or end of april.

just an idea: if someone is really interested in doing a gsoc for plasma, this
could be a great opportunity to get immersed early in development.
since it's still too early, we can of course not assure a slot, that just
can't happen (just that is clear ;p)
but any way it goes, could be a good experience for the student that wants to
get involved

Cheers,
Marco Martin