The Plasma team in Bilbao

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 7 23:52:38 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 06 February 2011, Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Dear plasma team,
> > As some of you know, we will be celebrating the KDE Edu sprint in Bilbao
> > (University of Basque Country, UPV) around the weekend of the 10th April
> (I
> > say around, because there is still some logistical problems to solve), as
> > some have pointed out, it could be quite nice if you could come. The
> > organization told me that they can absorb some extra people and I think
> it
> > can be a good opportunity to get some collaboration started with the
> > Classroom Desktop project.
>
> to me would be good, i ask to other people to comment here.
>
> we are oriented on making it at sebas home end april, so call is basically
> him :)
>
> also could be a bit dispersive being all together.
> but can have a ton of positive good implications tough :)
>
> what do you guys think?
>
> Cheers,
> Marco Martin

:) sebas home sounds good, I understand.

If the problem is the dates, maybe we can try to fix it still, but you
should tell me now. Regarding the "dispersive being all together" part, I
fully understand as well, I've seen that same problem myself before. I asked
the organizer if it would be possible to have two rooms (one for edu, one
for plasma) and he was optimistic about it. I think we could solve that
problem.

See you!
Aleix