the next step on the desktop

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 11:20:30 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 01:09, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 February 2011, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
>> I agree on the call for mocks; I wonder, though, if it might be good
>> to make some of the ideas discussed here more concrete (or at least,
>> more well-defined), and post them as "seed" ideas when putting out the
>> call.
>>  - Jeffery MacEachern
>
> from one hand could influence too much

I guess "concrete" was the wrong word. I just meant that some starting
points might be nice to guide thoughts (not that they would be
/requirements/ for people to follow), and that the topics in these
threads would have to be cleaned up a bit before they would be
suitable for that.

> on the other hand could say, "yes, we want at least this minimum level of
> quality" ;)

That was my thought - otherwise we might get submissions of bright
pink desktops with magical sparkly unicorns[0] or something crazy...

...oh wait. XD *ducks*

 - Jeffery MacEachern

[0]: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crashspacela/5163751400/sizes/z/in/photostream/