QML plasmoid porting status needs updating?

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 05:44:00 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Shaun Reich <shaun.reich at kdemail.net>wrote:

> This is woefully out of date, and I think it'd be a good idea for
> everyone to add what they're working on, where it is, etc, if
> everyone's okay with it. Because I want a good overview of what needs
> to be done and what is being worked on.
>
> http://community.kde.org/Plasma/PlasmoidScripting#Porting_Plasmoids_to_QML

Thanks for pointing this out. I've updated what I'm working on.

> Additionally, is this pretty much the only QML plasma docs?
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/QML/API

I have these bookmarked in addition to above:
Development/Tutorials/Plasma/QML/GettingStarted - KDE
TechBase<http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/QML/GettingStarted>
Development/Tutorials/Plasma/JavaScript/API-PlasmoidObject - KDE
TechBase<http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/JavaScript/API-PlasmoidObject>
Development/Tutorials/Plasma/ThemeDetails - KDE
TechBase<http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Theme>

I don't really use the first one. The second one comes in handy when you
want to
play around with plasmoid object. The third is useful when you're using
SVGs, it has
the list of all available SVGs in 8th section.

Cheers,
Viranch