First Experience With Activities

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Dec 28 16:51:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

All the things you wrote sound like a setup issues. (or a 4.7 bug that
I forgot about - it was a long time ago).

You should only have (if you haven't created them before) one existing
activity and two-three templates shown in the activity strip. The
templates are already in the Create Activity popup, and if you see any
of the templates in the activity strip apart from Photos, Search and
Launch and another one I can't remember, it was not intentional - a
bug or a setup problem.

As for syncing widgets ... I can't say anything regarding that - I'm
not working on /that/ part of the activities system :)

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard