Breadcrumbs in Kickoff

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Dec 27 19:27:15 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 27 December 2011 20:16:48 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > Which significant number of critical comments? How many users have
> > commented here in the thread and reported bugs? 5? 10? 20? We are talking
> > about a feature which will be used by millions of users. If we get to a
> > thousand users complaining we can start to think about significant
> > numbers.
>
> FYI, we've got a bunch of complaints on #fedora-kde about this. Not everyone
> affected goes post to plasma-devel.
define a bunch. 20 people per day? 50 per day? One per month? Seriously we
have millions of users and I doubt that Fedora KDE users on IRC is our primary
target group for Kickoff. If a user knows the word IRC I would say he needs a
different launcher: recommend them to use krunner, they will like it :-)