Kickoff-QML and classic launcher

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 22 12:01:11 UTC 2011

On Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:54:37 Nowardev-Team wrote:
> sure i have not problem but how :D right now i have done kde3 panel :P

well, what we'd do is set you up with a commit account:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account

then you could make a subdirectory in the synchrotron-sources git repository
for plasma-desktop-scripts (or another name if we come up with something
better) and put your scripts in there.

then i would work on the plasma-desktop side to integrate this nicely.

for that part of it you could help with the coding if you wish, but even if
you don't i'd love it if you could work as a "client" for this work and help
define what you would like to see in terms of integration and capabilities for
the scripts you have and would like to write in the future.

humru othro a kohnu se