QML Activity List

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Dec 18 16:47:59 UTC 2011

On Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:31:26 Luiz =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rom=E1rio?= Santana
Rios wrote:
> 2011/12/18 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> > On Sunday, December 18, 2011 01:28:38 Luiz =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rom=E1rio?=
> > Santana>
> > Rios wrote:
> >> 1 - As it's a regular applet trying to mimic a PopupApplet, it seems
> >
> > to fix this, make it an actual popup applet :)
> > ServiceTypes=Plasma/Applet;PlasmaPopupApplet
>
> Is this already working? When I tried to do this, it was broken -
> instead of the icon, the whole plasmoid was placed in the panel.

you need to set a minimum preferred size for your widget, and then when the
panel is too small to accomodate that, it will create a popup for you.

p.s. why do people insist on working around problems instead of
addressing/fixing them? :)

humru othro a kohnu se