Ghost entry in icontasks

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 15:49:58 UTC 2011

On Thursday, December 8, 2011 23:28:28 Weng Xuetian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this is a very old problem, and may got fixed at some time or
> it just appear again.
> but at least reproducible on KDE 4.8 beta2 with icontasks (not sure
> about the default one).

more information is needed.

* icontasks from kdeplasma-addons, or from kde-look.org?
* are you _certain_ it's the same issue and not one that just looks very
similar?

if have one fellow for whom NETRootInfo::event(XEvent*, long unsigned int*,
int) is simply NOT getting called occasionally for certain window closes. i
don't know why, and while superficially the results look similar, it's not the
same sort of issue at all

humru othro a kohnu se