Review Request: Implement automatic scanning of source code for required data engines

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 20:46:16 UTC 2011

On Monday, August 22, 2011 16:08:49 Marco Martin wrote:
> i personally wouldn't dislike a kdelibs 4.8 as well, seems the decision is
> taken tough :/

David said he didn't want three different branches (stable, unstable and
ultra-unstable), so kdelibs has stable and frameworks branches, and I can
actually understand that.

Maybe it makes sense to relax the freeze for once or twice in the stable
branch though, so we don't all have to run patched libs on our systems. That's
something we can take up on k-c-d the release-team mailinglist, though.

--
sebas