RFC: Remove Opacity from Alt+F3 menu

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:51:30 UTC 2011

> > Personally I don't see a good reason for having the opacity menu at all
> > and I found it kind of techy (look what we can do: isn't that awesome?
> > Translucent Windows!). So convince me to not remove it :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Martin

I use it daily for my Konversation window
-------------
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
that you know it's me.  The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
the web.
"The story goes that I first had the idea for THHGTTG while
lying drunk in a field in Innsbruck (or `Spain' as the BBC
TV publicity department authorititively has it, probably
because it's easier to spell)." - Foreward by DNA.

FORD 	Six pints of bitter. And quickly please, the
world's about to
	end.
BARMAN	Oh yes, sir? Nice weather for it.