Plasmoid Icons

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Aug 10 11:53:51 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 00:24:59 Saurabh Sood wrote:
> Hi,I am facing some problems to get the Widget Explorer to display icons.
Itried changing the Icon parameter in the metadata.desktop file to an imagein
the plasmoid folder, taking care of the path. I also tried storing it
in/usr/share/icons, and referring the name in the metadata.desktop file.
Boththese did not work for me. Am I doing something wrong? Also, are there

can you attach or provide a url to this .desktop file?
how are you installing your package?

humru othro a kohnu se